Registration problems

Fresh Eyes
    I apologise if this has already been asked and answered, but the website won't let me search the forum (it just returns the error that I must wait 10 seconds in between searches!) I am trying to register an account for my new credit card. I've tried both on the app and the website. I just get an error message that "We could not complete your registration because your details have not been recognised). The details it asks for are my name, postcode, D.O.B. and credit card number. I'm fairly certain I have not registered already - if I try to login it doesn't recognise my details either, nor via forgotten username. I called up customer services and the person I spoke to was able to access my credit card account and activate it for me, and he gave me a temp 6 digit passcode to use when registering/logging in, but I am not able to get that far as my details are not being recognised initially. I am reluctant to call again as it took me 40 minutes to get through the first time, so I'm hoping someone here will be able to help. TIA!
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi @Highwaycrossingfrog, please send us over a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we'll be able to help.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!