Incorrect info on my Car Insurance Policy

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hello,

Changes made to my policy yesterday appear to have not been recorded correctly. I advised of a claim dated 10th November 2020 which I should have included. This was caused by myself as the driver. I was therefore at fault. The incident did not involve another vehicle. The object involved was metalworking forming part of a shelter housing empty Supermarket trolleys. I hope this will be amended please.

Car Details - the vehicle has not been modified since purchase but includes an optional extra, namely the 'City Pack', which brings with it additional safety features.

Section 4 of the 'Statement of Fact' shows SD&P including commuting but also SD&P excluding commuting. Nor is there any mention of my self-employed status.

I trust that these issues can be resolved please.
    Last edited by Tesco-Bank; 15-05-24 at 14:36.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Ecclestone Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. You'll need to call us to arrange this. You can reach the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!