Cannot access tescobank.com from any of my PC's devices in India

I currently live in India and have been routinely accessing my credit card account to make payments, etc during 2018/19. That is until October 2019 ..... since when I cannot access my account, in fact I cannot even access "tescobank.com" to look at the site let alone access the login page. I have tried this on 2 PC's a tablet and 2 android phones and have also tried different browsers (Edge, Explorer, Google) all with the same result. Messages are:Edge ..... Can’t connect securely to this pageExplorer ........ Can’t reach this pageGoogle ........ This site can’t be reachedRecently I have been to Japan 24oct-5th Nov and while there was able to use this PC (I am using to write this post) to access both the website and the account without any trouble. However since returning to India again I cannot even access the "tescobank.com" webiste.I can access tesco.com without any trouble but link through to tesco bank gives same response as above.Have Tesco blocked India !!!
  • 4 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hey , I’m so sorry to hear about this. I’m unsure why you wouldn’t be able to access our website whilst in India, that's very strange. I wonder if it's perhaps related to the network provider. Have you tried this with a different WiFi network or by using cellular data?

I appreciate this must be very frustrating for you, however it may be worth considering downloading the app onto your android mobile. This should allow you to get access to your credit card. I've also attached a link below with some alternative ways of paying your credit card - Cheryl

https://community.tescobank.com/t5/O...-Card/ta-p/174
    Hi, just to complete information ....... yes have tried several different internet access sources, land line, mobile data, work and hotel networks, all same results
    Just tried to access/download Tesco banking app ....... message says not allowed to download or access in India ....... I would suspect India is blocked hence my problem?? This must be a recent change in the systems as previously I have been able to use same devices and networks to acess Tesco banking services
    Your Community Expert
    That's very strange. If you give our Online Helpdesk a call on 0345 300 3511 or +44141 278 7386 (24/7) if calling from overseas, we'll be able to look into this for and raise this with our IT Team if the issue persists - Thomas