Tesco Banking App - Reset Security Info

Fresh Eyes
    Have just had to re-enter my details and security again for the banking App including set up face recognition again. Made me wonder what else has been reset. I'm using an iphone but can't see "Manage Direct Debit" to feel reassured the the DD we set up is still there and not reset / removed - it's not listed in Account Management. However had to wait for my wife (joint account) to come home to see on her Android phone (Samsung) that there is an option in a list she sees the three dots ... in the transaction listing.
    1. Why was I ask to set up security details again?
    2. Why can't I see "Manage Direct Debit" on my iphone?

- - - Updated - - -

Why did I have to Login again to submit this thread even though it showed I was already logged in? ""You are not logged in"
  • 1 Reply

Staff
    Hi @blake1704, thanks for getting in touch. We're aware of an issue affecting some iOS customers on the Mobile App. Following a recent iOS update, the app isn't saving users Face ID or Touch ID preferences and asks the user to login from the beginning using their 6-digit security number and password. Provided you know these details, you'll still be able to login. However, I appreciate this is a longer process than usual to access your account. Our technical team are aware of the issue and hope to have a fix in place soon. Please also ensure you're on the most up to date iOS software version. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.