Tesco is ignoring my uploaded NCD certificate on purpose

Hello,
    I’ve been asked to send proof of NCD from my previous insurer otherwise my policy will be cancelled.
    I did that by uploading the document my former insurer gave to me. The process was successful , however TESCO keep sending me emails with a warning that my insurance will be cancelled if I don’t send the proof of NCD.
    I uploaded my NCD every time Tesco insisted with it's emails, but this is a neverending history. So far I have uploaded the document three times in the last month without receiving any confirmation.
    I called Tesco today, the last document I uploaded just today is there, let's see what happen this time. At least now exists a recorded evidence that I uploaded the document on Tesco files, just in case things go worse.So the question here is, where can I find the requirements of the NCD certificate Tesco accepts? Tesco say they are on Tesco website, but a could'n find it.Where the requirements are clearly exposed, to double check my NCD certificate has all data Tesco might need?Why is Tesco continuously erasing the document I uploaded and saying that I didn't upload it? Certainly Tesco must improve the way they are dealing with NCD. If a document is not acceptable, Tesco must keep it on customer profile, clearly indicating the reason why is not acceptable and not just deleting it.
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with your full name, date of birth, postcode and policy number, so that we can look into this for you - Trinh
    Thank you very much Trinh for your support on this issue, it was really helpfull