Help - how do I get to send private message to Tesco Bank re disputes

Can someone help me please. Tesco have told me to contact them via their portal. I'm now logged into it, but how do i get to send a private message to them with the details they are requesting? What page should I be on or where do I go to send them a message? I don't use computers so need idiot guide on how on earth I am supposed to contact them. My sister got through to them using a private message via FB and they have told her to get me to contact them (being as I am primary card holder) and to go through the secure portal. Well, I'm in what I assume is the secure portal or am I? I just need to get a message through to them - how?
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi
    I can help you send a private message to Tesco Bank.
    This portal is seen by anyone/everyone who can log into it and it is NOT private.
    To send a private message to Tesco Bank.

Firstly click onto this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'. You will see the 'send to' is already populated with Tesco Bank along with Tesco's logo.

Complete it with your message and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode with your message so they know it's you.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you. An email will be sent which you simply click onto.

Should you require any further assistance please contact me.

Hope this hekps!!

Warm wishes, Caz

Window shopper
    Help.
    What is the address for the private message? [email protected] is rejected
    Tom.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @Mwich, thanks for your message. Can you please send over a private message to us @Tesco-Bank? :)
    Above and beyond
    Hi Tom, @Mwich

To send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' is easy to do.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of the disputed amount.
    You will receive a reply that is secure and private to your private message from Tesco Bank.

Kindest Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi Tom @Mwich
    I see @KellyT has asked for you to send a private message to Tesco Bank.
    To do this click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Hope this helps!!
    Warmest wishes, Caz @25H