Late payment of card

I've also been charged a late fee, however I paid on the day it was due! And upon checking my app a couple of days later, I see a late fee has been charged... I then tried to make a repayment again, only for it to tell me I cannot do this twice in one day. I would really appreciate some advice, is there any way to have this reversed as I did pay on time, I'm guessing it didn't come from my debit account fast enough or there was something wrong with the app... I've never had a credit card before and this has freaked me out, especially as I am so **bleep** about making my payments.
    Employee
    Hi @TinksCansick

If you made the payment on the due date, it does depend when the payment is received on our end and the time it was carried out.

We would always suggest making the payment 2 working days before the payment due date to avoid any late fees. You can give our Credit Card department a call on 0345 300 4278 (24/7) and they can discuss the charge further with you.
    If you make a late payment to your credit card - approx 4 days - will it impact on your credit rating/score or does it not get passed on?
    The late fee was frustrating but understandable, I'd be annoyed if it impacted on anything else.
    Hello.
    I have had a similar problem to some of the above.
    I set up a direct debit through the Tesco bank mobile app before my payment was due out on the 24th October. Today I have received a letter through the post saying that I have missed my payment and am being charged a late payment fee of £12! I went back on my app to check and it has no sign of the direct debit on there .... I know I 100% set it up!!!!
    Aside from that I am now worried that because this has happened I am going to lose my 0% interest free deal ??? Can someone please help me as I shouldn't have been charged a late payment fee in the first place as I set up my direct debit. Please help? Joe.
    Employee
    Hi

This should have no impact on your credit file if your payment was made soon after you realised you were late. Please call us on 0345 300 4278 if you would like us to look into this for you. Advisors are available 24/7.
    Employee
    HI

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you! When setting up your direct debit we would've prompted on screen if a manual payment was needed to cover that month. Can you remember if this happened? If you feel the fee has been incorrectly applied then we'll of course take a look into this. Please send a message including your DOB, postcode and query to our account. When sending personal details ensure you leave a space between each of the characters as shown below.

A B 1 2 C D
    0 1 1 0 1 9 9 9

We would need to take a look over your account to ensure your offer still applies. If you've only ever missed one payment then it should still apply although we would be best looking over your account to confirm this. We would also notify you by letter if your offer was withdrawn.
    Hi, What about the Experian or other credit reference agencies. Would you report them this late payment even if it being settled after that one missed payment. I did the same, made payment before the due date, assuming that everything is done. I was'nt aware of early payment charges. Thank you, Abdullah
    Former Community Manager
    Hi . if the payment was brought up to date quickly then this should have no impact on your credit file. However, this would depend on when the payment was made. If you would like to check this then please contact us on the number Ashleigh has provided above.