Problems with my pet insurance

I started a new pet insurance and cancelled my renewal as I got a better deal doing it this way - turns out the guy I spoke to cancelled my new policy and then advised he definitely hadn't, I got letters confirming it was cancelled as was my old policy - I called tesco they advised my policy was set back up and everything was definitely ok I'd definitely get my 4000 club card points and there was no issues. I've just received a letter today dated 23rd may advising my direct debit wasn't set up and my policy is due to be cancelled tomorrow and now the lines are shut I've just got in from work now! I'm going to have to call them at 8am tomorrow and try and stop the cancellation I've never had a payment issue ever and I didn't receive my club card points yet either........ not a happy customer
  • 1 Reply

Hi Fallulah09,

Really sorry to hear this.

If you didn't get a hold or our Pet Team, or want us to look into anything, please private message me your policy information.

Alternatively, if the issue is still outstanding, you can call our Pet Team direct on 0345 078 3895.[/b]

Thanks
    Heather