Two balance transfers months apart

Hello, I have a question about 0% interest balance transfers. I have a Tesco Credit Card which I opened a few months ago and did a balance transfer onto. I do not use that card to make purchases. I am still in the card's opening 0% interest promotional period. In the online banking app, I see I can currently transfer another balance interest free. Does this mean that I would not be charged any interest on my account at all until my initial interest free period ends? I do not want to make a second transfer and suddenly start having to pay interest on the remainder of my first transfer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi , I'm sorry we've not responded sooner.

If you've had confirmation on the app that you currently have another 0% interest rate available for balance transfers then this will be the case. If it's the same introductory offer, then you won't pay interest on either balance transfers until the expiry date of the offer.

However, there is a chance that this could be a separate offer, and if this is the case, both transfers would have an individual expiry date. If it's a new offer, you'll have received information on this within a recent statement.