Card Declined, Cust serv phone cut off

Credit limit is over 7000, credit left to use over 4000 and transactions declined. Sending me letter to my latest address that hasn't changed for last 8 years which was for whatever reason returned back to you and sending text to my phone that card which is already blocked will be blocked. Paid my ouysanding balance in full and took you over a week to update it on your website. Calling customer service to speak to an adviser and line just go dead. In your text is "Call us anytime". Are you kidding me? Is this a joke? If it is, it's not a good one.
  • 8 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm really so sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out and provide you with an appropriate response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps, warm wishes,
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear about that. Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank? I'll then be able to take a closer look. We're currently operating reduced opening hours due to the situation surrounding COVID-19, so our team are available on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Sun: 8am to 7:30pm).
    Above and beyond
    Hi @servervd, I'm extremely sorry to learn of you poor experience.The customer service team are facing unprecedented demand, and are working as hard as possible to meet the required service standards.Reduced hours are currently in place :- Mon - Sun: 08.00 am > 19.30 hrs on 0345 300 4278In light of your circumstances, i would request that you send a private message to get this looked at for a timely response. To do this, please proceed as follows :-Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    I look forward to seeing this resolved quickly for you, Best Wishes,
    I'm sorry that you are experiencing high volume of calls, messages etc. You should be first bank to extend their hours to support your customers. High volume is probably because people have nothing else to do just to worry about their expenses and money-flow. I'm glad that someone has mentioned "Tesco-Bank" I need to send message to. Credit for that. BTW your "Message" page appears broken in Mozilla ver. 68.9.0esr
    Above and beyond
    Thanks I'm grateful to receive your feedback to pass on.Please let me know how you get on with your private message.I look forward to hearing of a positive outcome.With very best wishes,
    Community superstar
    Hi
    It is appreciated that you outlined the need for extended hours due to the high volume of calls, feedback is always good.
    Hopefully you have sent your 'Private Message' as I suggested and received a timely appropriate response.
    Stay safe and warm wishes,
    Update:No reply to private message. I'm not expecting them to reply sooner than a week since it took more than a week to update my balance.What bugs me more than ever is that with today's technology and possibility to work from home being remotely connected to workplace via VPN and all that jazz, services went down. People are trying to keep Britain on its toes (up and running) and everyone comes up with the excuse which is nowadays called Covid19. Guess what.. Covid19 won't help you if you lose customers and it certainly won't help you to get them back. Going extra mile means what it says. I still work (extra long hours) and really don't have a time to stick to someone's restricted rules. I call customer services usually at times when everyone is asleep which is after midnight or when I finish work between 2AM and 7AM to avoid long queues. My queries are straightforward pretty much all the time. Are we going backwards? Tie up more hands to more workers, so we can all get stuck in a mud. Perhaps that's new motto for today's situation and/or future. Nice to be invited and help you to help others but I really don't have time and knowledge and of course power to help others. I will add solution when I get reply from Tesco representative. Meanwhile, good luck to you all and big "Thank You" to those who took time to reply to my original message.
    Above and beyond
    Hi Thanks for the update, i'm sorry you've not had a reply to your private message, let's see what further assistance can be provided for you.Good Morning is it possible for you to take a look at this for me please.Kind Regards,