We’ve got several ways for you to pay your credit card bill, so it’s easy for you to keep up to date. All this information is contained within the How to Pay section of your monthly statement. You need to first register for Online Banking and then follow these steps:
Credit card repayment calculatorFind out how much you could save by changing the way you pay off your credit card. Simply put the details from your credit card statement into our calculator. Then adjust the amount of your monthly payment and see how much you could save by paying a higher fixed amount you can afford each month. Try it out.
Pay by Bank – You can send us a payment directly from your bank.
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your account and select 'Make a Payment' from the drop down menu.
- Select ‘Pay by Bank’, read through the terms and conditions then select ‘Next’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose your bank from the list and check all your payment details are correct and then select ‘Confirm’ to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment request.
- Your bank will carry out checks on your account when confirming if the payment can be made.
If you don’t see your bank on the list, you will be able to send a Faster Payment from your bank account to sort code 40-64-15, account number 31310006 and include your Tesco Bank 16 digit credit card number (without spaces) as the reference so we know it’s your payment. Please allow up to 2 working days for the payment to clear.
If you have our Mobile App, you can also send us a payment directly from your bank in the app.
Pay by Direct Debit - You can set up regular payments to your credit card by direct debit, which means you won’t have to organise a manual payment each month.
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your credit card and then select 'Direct Debit' in the top right hand corner.
- Follow the steps to choose your payment amount and enter the account details you want the direct debit to be paid from.
- If you get an email or text before your first direct debit date letting you know your statement is ready, you’ll need to make your first payment by bank transfer or debit card instead. Your Direct Debit should then be active for your next monthly statement.
If you have our Mobile App, you can also set up, manage and cancel your direct debit in the app.
Pay by Debit Card - You can pay using your debit card where you can add a new card for a payment if you haven’t already and make a one-off payment to your bill.
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your account and then select “Make a Payment” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Pay by Debit Card” and if your card has previously been saved, please select it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you need to add a new card, select “Pay with a new card”, enter your card information and you will have the option of saving it for future payments.
If you have our Mobile App, you can also make a payment using your debit card in the app.
Online Banking - To do this, you need to first register for Online Banking. Then follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your credit card and then select 'Manage account' in the top right hand corner.
- Select 'Make a payment' and then 'Make a debit card payment'
Mobile App - To do this you need to first download and set up our Mobile App. Then follow these steps:
- Log in to the mobile app
- Select the credit card you want to make a payment on
- Select the menu icon and then select 'Pay with debit card'