Car Insurance

How do I update my address details?
You can change your address outside your renewal period 24 hours a day via Your Insurance Account. For step by step instructions...
How do I update my payment details?
To update your payment details please call the Customer Service team on 0345 673 0000*.To ensure we can access your policy...
With Car Insurance, when will the payment from my card be taken?
When you make a payment by debit or credit card it will usually be authorised immediately. The available funds in your bank...
How does protected No Claims Discount work?
When you apply for cover, you have the option of adding protection for your No Claims Discount (NCD) if you have a minimum...
How do I do a quote for a vehicle I haven't bought yet?
If you're an existing customer and you're thinking about buying a second car, you can get a quote 24 hours a day via Your...
Can I use my motorcycle/moped no claims discount on my car policy?
Yes, provided it isn't still being used on a current policy. We will allow an introductory discount if you have:
  • been
What changes can I make to my policy online?
You can manage or update most of your policy information when you log in to Your Insurance Account. You can change your...
How do I renew my Car Insurance policy?
You can log in to Your Insurance Account to view details of your insurance renewal invitation approximately 21 days before...
How do I make a claim on my Tesco Bank Car Insurance policy?
If you need to make a claim on your Tesco Bank Car Insurance policy, you must tell us within 7 days of becoming aware of...
Can I drive my car abroad?
You can take your car on holiday within the EU without letting us know for up to 90 days in any policy year. All drivers...