Car Insurance

How do I make a windscreen claim and what’s the excess?
If you have Silver or Gold Comprehensive cover and need to claim any glass in your car, your excess is stated on your insurance...
How do I retrieve a saved Car Insurance quote?
You can retrieve your quote here. All you need is your quote reference, postcode and date of birth. If you have saved your...
Is this your best price?
We’ll offer you our best renewal price based on the details we hold about you.

This means any new quote...
What is the difference between a voluntary and compulsory excess?
The Car Insurance excess is the amount you will have to pay towards a claim. The voluntary excess is set by you and the...
Can other people drive my car under my policy?
Anyone who drives your car should be named on your policy as an additional driver.

You can add a driver by...
When will my details appear on the Motor Insurance Database (MID)?
We aim to update the MID (Motor Insurance Database) database as quickly as possible after you purchase a policy or change...
What is acceptable proof of No Claims Discount?
We may ask to see your latest renewal invitation or cancellation letter sent to you from your last insurer and that it is:...
How do I change my car?
You can change your car via YYour Insurance Account. If you make the change, your previous car will be covered on the day...
How do I add/remove an additional driver?
You can add or remove a driver 24 hours a day via Your Insurance Account. Please see our existing FAQ 'How do I add an additional...
Can I use my company car no claims discount?
If you've driven a company car and the company have made no claims during that time you could be eligible for a no claims...