Car Insurance

Why does a non-fault claim affect my no claims discount?
If you don’t have protected no claims, a non-fault claim can affect your discount. This will happen if the claim is still...
Why do I have a claim reference when I’m not making a claim?
This is your reference number, if anyone gets in touch with you about the incident, or if you need to contact us, we’ll...
What is Tesco Legal Guard?
Tesco Legal Guard provides legal cover for up to £100,000 of legal costs and expenses to help you and your passengers claim...
What is driver injury cover?
If you, or any named driver, are hurt in an accident and claim under your car insurance policy, regardless of whether the...
Am I covered if I put the wrong fuel in?
This is only covered by Gold Car Insurance. If you have Gold Car Insurance, you should call the claims helpline on 0345...
I've had an accident and my renewal is due soon, what does this mean for me?
I've had an accident that wasn’t my fault:

If you don’t have protected no claims, a non-fault claim can affect...
Do I need a Green Card to drive in the EU?
No. As the UK has negotiated a deal to leave the EU there will be no changes to the current rules for UK drivers travelling...
I have fully comprehensive cover on my Standard Car Insurance policy, do I still have this whilst driving in the EU?
Yes. We will extend this cover for up to 90 days whilst travelling in any of the above countries as outlined in section...
Will I be required to take any other documents whilst driving in Europe?
You will also need an International Driving Permit. You can find out more about getting an International Driving Permit...