- in the name of the policyholder
- from a recognised UK-based Insurance Company
- less than two years old (unless your last Car Insurance policy was with Tesco Bank, then it can be up to three years old)
- showing the number of years no claims (foreign No Claims Discounts are not acceptable)
- an acceptable document (renewal/cancellation/NCD record) on company/letter-headed paper.
We will contact you by letter or email within the first 10 days of your cover start date if we require proof of no claims, which can be uploaded via Your Insurance Account.
Once you log in, select the policy you want to upload the documents to, then click on 'Upload documents' from the front screen of your policy. To upload a document, take a picture of the document or save it to your device. Once you have done this, select 'Add files' and select the relevant file. Please note that only the following types of files can be uploaded:
Uploaded files can be no larger than 3MB. If your file is too large, please resize your image and try uploading again. You are limited to 25 uploads during the policy life cycle. Documents can also be emailed to us at [email protected] (please put your policy/reference number in the subject box) or sent via the post to Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB, Tesco Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 8BU. Please check your policy wording for full details including exclusions and limitations.
This answer specifically relates to Tesco Bank Car Insurance. For an answer relating to Tesco Bank Box Insurance, please select the Box Insurance FAQ category or use the search box at the top of the page.