Box Insurance

How can I earn Bonus Miles on my Box Insurance policy?
You can earn up to 100 Bonus Miles each month by driving safely. We calculate your Bonus Miles using information from the...
With Box Insurance, how do I make a claim?
If you have been involved in an accident, or believe a third party may make a claim against you, please contact us as soon...
With Box Insurance, will I get a courtesy car if mine is damaged in an accident?
Yes - If the loss or damage to your car is covered by this policy, and your car is being repaired by our chosen approved...
With Box Insurance can I use my car to travel to work?
Social Domestic and Pleasure cover includes travel/commuting to and from your normal place of work or study and any voluntary...
With Box Insurance, how do you know who was driving?
We do not distinguish between individual drivers, so it is important that anyone driving the car does so responsibly and...
Will I have to pay an excess to get my windscreen repaired with Box Insurance?
Yes - you will have to pay an excess. Please check your policy documents for your agreed excess amount. These can be found...
What are the opening hours for Tesco Bank Box Insurance?
The contact centre opening hours are, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:00 and Saturday 09:00 - 13:00.
Is there a limit to the amount of extra miles I can buy with Box Insurance?
No - there is no limit to the amount of Top Up Miles you can buy. However this policy is designed for people whose mileage...
What happens to my miles if the box stops working?
If there is a problem with the box we will contact you directly. Most problems can be solved remotely but on the rare occasion...