Box Insurance

What happens if I do not want my driving monitored with Box Insurance?
It is a condition of your policy that you have a box fitted, and doing so can have many benefits for you as a driver. The...
What are Top Up Miles and how can I purchase them?
Top Up Miles are additional miles you can buy if you need more miles (on top of your Policy Miles). If you need to buy Top...
What if I need to drive more than the total Policy Miles with Box Insurance?
You can buy Top Up Miles online via the Top Up Miles page in Your Portal or by phone on 0330 022 2202* at any time. The...
How can I earn Bonus Miles on my Box Insurance policy?
You can earn up to 100 Bonus Miles each month by driving safely. We calculate your Bonus Miles using information from the...
Will I have to pay for the box if I do not renew my Box Insurance policy at the end of the first year?
No - you will not have to pay any extra but if you cancel prior to the renewal date, cancellation charges will apply....
Do I need to send proof of my no claim discount for Box Insurance?
Yes. As your premium is based on the no claim discount (NCD) entered, we need to see proof that you are entitled to this...
With Box Insurance, how do I make a claim?
If you have been involved in an accident, or believe a third party may make a claim against you, please contact us as soon...
With Box Insurance, will I get a courtesy car if mine is damaged in an accident?
Yes - If the loss or damage to your car is covered by this policy, and your car is being repaired by our chosen approved...
What does the box look like?
The box is made of black plastic and is about the size of a large mobile phone - it is shaped like one and even has a SIM...
With Box Insurance can I use my car to travel to work?
Social Domestic and Pleasure cover includes travel/commuting to and from your normal place of work or study and any voluntary...