Box Insurance

Do I need a Green Card to drive in the EU?

No. As the UK has negotiated a deal to leave the EU there will be no changes to the current rules for UK drivers...
What I need to know about driving abroad after Brexit and how to obtain a Green card?
If you require any information about driving in the EU after Brexit click here....
How do I cancel my policy?
You can cancel your policy at any time by calling us on 0330 022 2202*. Cancellation can take effect immediately or from...
What is and how do I access my Portal?
You can access Your Portal here using the email address and password you provided.
Your Portal is your personal online...
I need to make an amendment to my policy (change of vehicle/change of address/change of named drivers), how can I do this?
To make an amendment to your policy, please log in to Your Portal where you can change vehicle or driver details. Alternatively,...
What information can the box tell you?
The Black Box fitted to the insured car collects a wide range of data, when the car is moving and when it is stationary,...
What fees do you charge?
Our administration fees are as follows:
  • £30 if your policy is cancelled, and a telematics box (an in-tele-box)
Can I drive before the box is installed?
Yes you will be insured to drive your car from the moment your policy starts; you do not have to wait for the box to be...
If I have a Pass Plus qualification will I get a discount on my Box Insurance policy?
Yes - we do give a discount if you have a Pass Plus qualification. This will be applied at the time of taking out your Box...
I have cancelled/lapsed my Tesco Bank Box Insurance policy, when will I get proof of my NCD?
This will be sent out automatically by e-mail 48 hours after the effective date of the cancellation/lapse.