I need to make an amendment to my policy (change of vehicle/change of address/change of named drivers), how can I do this?

To make an amendment to your policy, please log in to Your Portal where you can change vehicle or driver details. Alternatively, you can speak to one of our agents on Live Chat through Your Portal.
If you prefer to phone, you can call Tesco Bank Box Insurance on 0330 022 2202*. Live Chat and the contact centre are available between Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00 and Saturday 08:00 - 16:00.
Please note: this may result in an increase or decrease in premium. The following administration fees apply for policy changes:
  • £90 via our Service Centre or £85 via Your Portal, if you change your car and a black box has already been fitted to your car
  • £25 via our Service Centre, if you change your overnight parking address
  • £25 via our Service Centre or £5 via Your Portal if you add/remove a driver to/from your policy

If you make more than one change at once, you will only have to pay one fee (whichever is the highest). Insurance Premium Tax will be charged or refunded at the appropriate rate.
Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Was this article useful?