Home Insurance

What is a Home Insurance policy excess?
A Home Insurance excess is the amount you will have to pay towards a claim. This usually consists of a voluntary excess...
I rent my property, do I have liability cover for my landlord's property with Contents only Tesco Bank Home Insurance policy?
Tesco Bank Home Insurance contents cover will provide you as a tenant cover for:​​​​​​​

• Damage you cause
With Tesco Bank Home Insurance, can I take out contents insurance with you if I am a tenant in a rented property?
Yes, you can take out contents only Home Insurance if you are a tenant in a rented property. You can apply online for a...
Where can I find information on protecting my home from flooding?
Information and advice on flood protection for your home is available from the following sites:
- The National Flood...
What is Flood Re and how will it affect me?
Flood Re is a new scheme developed by the insurance industry and the Government to make flood cover more affordable for...
How long can I leave my home unoccupied?
Tesco Bank Home Insurance will not provide cover when your home has not been lived in for 60 days or more in a row. You...
How can I view my Home Insurance documents?
You can view your documents 24 hours a day via Your Insurance Account.

Not yet registered? It only takes a...
Is this your best price?
Online quotation
If you have completed a new business quote via our website or via an aggregator site such as Confused.com...
What fees do you charge?
We charge fees for:
- Mid-term changes to your policy once it has started, we will charge an administration fee of...
Promotional offers - eligibility checklist
Please read the Terms & Conditions for the promotional offer and check whether you are eligible before contacting us....