Home Insurance

Are my pipes or underground services covered?
You're covered for the cost of accidental damage to services, pipes, and cables you're responsible for and provide services...
Do I need authorisation before I proceed with repairs or replacement
You'll need to speak to the claims team before you incur any costs or proceed with repairs or replacement of your lost or...
Who will you appoint to assess my claim?
We may pass your claim to our nominated suppliers, who will assist you in settling the claim. These suppliers may include:...
What happens if my situation changes?
You need to let us know about any changes that could affect your cover as soon as possible. Some changes you'll need to...
What is matching of items?
If you claim for a damaged item that’s part of a matching set or suite (e.g. flooring, tiles, bathroom suite, kitchen,...
What happens if my claim doesn’t proceed?
If you don’t go ahead with a claim, we may still make notes for our records. Although you haven't made a claim, insurers...
How will you settle my claim?
We'll settle your claims by:

• paying you the cash value of the lost, damaged, or stolen items
  • arranging
How do I make a claim on my Tesco Bank Home Insurance policy?
The number you need to call will depend on your underwriter. To find the right one, visit our Home Insurance claims: how...
How do I maintain my property and keep it safe?
It’s important to look after your home as without regular maintenance, we might not be able to pay you for a claim. Regular...
Can I claim for damage caused by weather?
You can claim for damage caused by the weather if it meets our definition of a storm:

‘A single violent...