Home Insurance

Do I need to tell you about any building work?
You must tell us about any building work that you plan to have carried out within your home. As a result of the change to...
What Legal Protection cover is available for Tesco Bank Home Insurance?
Family Legal Guard is provided by Ageas Insurance Limited for policies starting on or before 30th September 2017 and by...
What cover is included for bicycles under the Tesco Bank Home Insurance bicycle cover?
Bicycles whilst kept in the home are covered up to the contents sum insured.

Cover away from the home can be...
How do I make a claim on my Tesco Bank Home Insurance policy?
If you need to make a claim on your Tesco Bank Home Insurance policy, we suggest doing this as soon as possible. The sooner...
With Tesco Bank Home Insurance, what am I covered for under buildings and contents?
Your cover will depend on which policy you have. You can view your level of cover by logging into Your Insurance Account...
Am I allowed to work from home?
Home working is defined as any administrative, clerical or childminding work carried out when at home or in any building,...
I haven't received my promotional offer?
Tesco Clubcard points - It can take up to 6 weeks for Clubcard points to be added to your Clubcard account. You will be...
How do I add a valuable item to my policy?
If you have a Tesco Finest, Standard or Value cover, you can add an individual valuable item for an additional cost by contacting...
In which cases do I need to tell you about the individual value of my home contents?
You only need specify contents if they are 'valuables' and are worth more than the limits below. 'Valuables' include watches,...
Is my home entertainment equipment covered against accidental damage in the home?
Contents cover includes accidental damage cover for home entertainment equipment such as TVs, DVD players and laptops as...