With Tesco Bank Home Insurance, can I take out contents insurance with you if I am a tenant in a rented property?

You can take out contents-only Home Insurance if you are a tenant in a rented property. You can apply online for a contents-only policy on our Home Insurance page or by calling us.

If you share the rented property with other people, please contact us to discuss this further.
Was this article useful?