I rent my property, do I have liability cover for my landlord's property with Contents only Tesco Bank Home Insurance policy?

Tesco Bank Home Insurance contents cover will provide you as a tenant cover for:

  • Damage you cause to the building that you occupy (and are legally responsible for), including any garages or outbuildings owned by the landlord that you rent from.
  • Damage to the landlord’s fixtures or fittings and interior decorations

Exclusions, limitations and excesses apply. For details see the home insurance policy booklet.
Was this article useful?