I rent my property, do I have liability cover for my landlord's property with Contents only Tesco Bank Home Insurance policy?

Tesco Bank Home Insurance contents cover will provide you as a tenant cover for:

- Damage you cause to the building you occupy. This includes garages or outbuildings that are part of the property.
- Damage to the landlord's fixtures or fittings and interior decorations.

Exclusions and limitations apply – for full details, see your Policy Booklet.
Was this article useful?