Do you cover my child whilst they are away from home at university?

Tesco Bank Home Insurance will pay up to £5,000 for loss or damage to contents belonging to you or a member of your family when they are in the halls of residence or any other term time accommodation in the UK whilst attending college, university, or boarding school. Please note that the student must be a permanent resident at the parent's address when not studying at university.
Monetary limits, excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of the cover provided please see your Policy Booklet.
Was this article useful?