If you do need to make a change or would like to discuss your renewal, please contact us.
If you want to renew your policy, you can renew it yourself by logging in to Your Insurance Account.
- Once logged in, select the policy you wish to renew
- Click View renewal from the front page of your policy
- Please check all the information is up to date
- You will then be asked if you're happy to automatically renew or whether you want to change your payment details (please note that if you pay in full, your payment will be taken immediately)
- Continue using the on screen instructions to confirm your payment details
If your policy is set to automatically renew, you don’t need to do anything unless your circumstances have changed or you want to make a change to your policy. If you pay by Direct Debit your new payments will start automatically. If you pay annually, the new payment will automatically be taken from the same payment card you used last year.
If your policy is set to automatically renew and you don’t want to go ahead you can opt out at any time. Simply log in to Your Insurance Account and click Manage Renewal, or just give us a call.