I have Pet Travel Cover. How do I make a claim while I'm abroad?

If your pet receives treatment abroad, you should ask the vet to complete the claim form. You can download a claim form on our website. Don't worry if this isn't completed in English. You don't need to submit your claim until your return to the UK.

Please keep your receipts, invoices or any other evidence of expenses - these will help to support your claim.
Was this article useful?