To add your Tesco Bank card to Apple Pay follow these simple steps:
iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Wallet app (in Settings on the iPad)
- Choose ‘Add Card’ next to Apple Pay at the top. If you’ve already got a card registered, tap the Plus icon and click ‘Next’
- Scan the front of the card, or enter the 16-digit card number manually
- Confirm that the card is yours by entering a One Time Passcode that you’ll be sent by text, or call us to verify your details
- That’s it. Apple Pay is now set up and you’re ready to shop
If you’ve got an Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’
- Under ‘Cards on your watch’, choose ‘Add Card’
- Follow the steps above to scan your card and confirm your details, and you’re ready to shop
If you have a Tesco Bank credit or debit card registered with iTunes the details will be retrieved from iTunes when you first add the card, or you can choose to add a new card.
If you are adding a new Tesco Bank card, you can choose to use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to capture the details on the front of the card. Please check that the camera has captured the details exactly as they appear on your card. Alternatively, you can choose to enter your card details manually.