For Credit Cards
- Call us when the person you’d like to act on your behalf is with you, on: 0345 6710677*
- Write to us at Tesco Bank, PO Box 342, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2GD including the name, DOB and contact number for the person you would like to be able to deal with things on your behalf. We will then add the authority for this person on to your account(s)
By giving authority to someone to act on your behalf, you give them permission to:
- Make a payment
- Obtain the current balance
- Obtain the statement balance
- Check when payments are due
- Check the minimum payment amount
The third party will not be able to change your account details or ask for statements. You can request the third party be removed from having access to your account at any time. Lines open Mon-Thu 8am-9pm, Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-5pm.
For Car and Home Insurance
Please call 0345 030 3188* and we can add a nominated person to your account. Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm.
Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.