What can I do if I’m unhappy with your decision?

If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our decision on your complaint you have the right to refer the matter to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
You can telephone them on 0800 023 4567* or 0300 123 9123* or visit their website for further information.
Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Was this article useful?