Tesco Pay+

Why has my account been locked?
If we notice any unusual activity on your account, we may temporarily lock your account for security purposes. To unlock...
How can I get in touch with you about Tesco Pay+?
If you need to get in touch with us you can give us a call on 0330 123 0250* or email us at pay-plus@tesco.co.uk.
Why do I need to authenticate my card in-store?
Your security is our main priority, so normally when you add a card, we ask you to complete your bank's usual authentication...
Where are my Clubcard points?
Your Clubcard points are displayed at the bottom of the app pay screen. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see more...
Will I get my Colleague Discount when using Tesco Pay+?
Yes. If you’ve linked your Colleague Clubcard to the Tesco.com account then you'll automatically get your colleague discount...
What is Tesco Pay+?
Tesco Pay+ is an app that lets you pay for your shopping, collect Clubcard points, and track your spending in Tesco with...
How do I get a refund?
If you need a refund for something you paid for with Tesco Pay+, bring your receipt to the Customer Service Desk as normal....
I have a new phone. How can I access my account?
If you've changed your phone and don't have your old one anymore then you'll need to delete your old phone from your account...
What are the Tesco Pay+ prepaid limits?
To keep your account safe we limit the amount you can top up, spend or keep in your account.

One-time top up:...
How do I register for Tesco Pay+?
If you already have a Tesco.com account then you can use this to register for the app. Just use the same user name and password...