If you can’t resolve the dispute with the retailer, we may be able to reimburse you with a chargeback.
If you request this chargeback, we'll ask you to send us as much of the following as possible:
- Proof of the return (e.g. post office/courier receipt)
- Proof of cancellation (e.g. email to the retailer)
- Copy of the retailer’s return/cancellation policy
- Confirmation of a refund from the retailer
- Correspondence between you and the retailer
Please visit our chargeback pages to make a claim online.