Will I be required to take any other documents whilst driving in Europe?

You will also need an International Driving Permit. You can find out more about getting an International Driving Permit by going to the UK Government website on driving abroad here: https://www.gov.uk/driving-abroad.

We also advise that you carry your Certificate of Motor Insurance with you when travelling. You can view your Certificate of Motor Insurance by logging into Your Insurance Account
Was this article useful?