Clubcard Plus

What do you mean by Foreign Exchange fees?
We usually charge a fee on any transactions you make in a foreign currency.
What is Clubcard Plus?
Clubcard Plus is a monthly subscription from Tesco, giving you up to 4 great benefits for only £7.99 a month.
Find...
What happens if I'm not accepted for the Clubcard Plus Credit Card?
You'll still have access to all the other benefits that come with your Clubcard Plus subscription. If you'd like to apply...
If you're not charging me a Late Payment or Over Limit fee, do I still need to make a payment on time?
Yes, even if we are not charging you a fee, making a late payment or going over your credit limit will still impact your...
What happens to my Clubcard Plus Credit Card if I cancel my Clubcard Plus subscription?
If you cancel your Clubcard Plus subscription, we’ll start charging you Foreign Exchange fees of 2.75% on eligible transactions....
Can I have more than one Clubcard Plus Credit Card?
No. You can only have one Clubcard Plus Credit Card.
I have a Clubcard Plus subscription, can someone else in my household apply for the Clubcard Plus Credit Card?
No. It must be the Clubcard Plus subscriber who applies for the Clubcard Plus Credit Card. You can request to add an additional...
The APR on the Clubcard Plus Credit Card is higher compared to your other credit cards. Why is that?
Since you need a Clubcard Plus subscription to benefit from this credit card, the 37.7% APR representative (variable) rate...