I've paid for a flight or holiday but the company have ceased trading

If the retailer is offering a refund or if you have protection with ATOL or ABTA, we’d ask you to give them the opportunity to refund your card before getting in touch with us.
If they’re not offering a refund, or you’ve been referred to your card issuer to make a claim, we may be able to reimburse you with a chargeback.

Please visit our travel chargeback pages to make a claim online.
Was this article useful?