Clubcard Pay+

What if my Clubcard Pay+ card is lost or stolen?
Call us straight away on 0345 835 6295* to report your Clubcard Pay+ card lost or stolen. We're open 24/7. Calls may be...
What happens if I have forgotten my Clubcard Pay+ PIN?
If you've forgotten your PIN you can request a PIN reminder which should arrive within 5 working days via post.
I have forgotten my Clubcard Pay+ log in details. How do I get new ones?
If you have forgotten your password or passcode you can reset this using the Tesco Bank mobile banking app. Simply open...
How do I transfer funds out of my Round Up account?
To transfer funds out of your Round Up account, select the ‘Make a Payment’ option and then transfer the amount of funds...
How do I transfer funds out of my account or pay someone else with my Clubcard Pay+ account?
To make a payment out of your Clubcard Pay+ account, select the 'Move money' tab in the Tesco Bank Mobile App to pay an...
How do I top up my Clubcard Pay+ account?
To top up your Clubcard Pay+ account log in to the Tesco Bank Mobile App, select the 'Top Up' button then 'Add money', enter...
Is my Tesco colleague Clubcard linked to my Clubcard Pay+ account?
Your Tesco colleague discount should automatically link to your Clubcard Pay+ account at application. If you do have any...
If I use a Curve card with my Clubcard Pay+ card what Clubcard points will I earn?
Payments made with a Curve card with a Clubcard Pay+ card attached will earn 1 point for every £8 spent both in and out...
Can I still collect my Clubcard points when using Apple Pay with my Clubcard Pay+ card?
If you're using Apple Pay in a Tesco store, tap your physical Clubcard Pay+ card before you pay to benefit from Clubcard...
What's the difference between Clubcard Pay+ and a Tesco Bank Current Account?
Clubcard Pay+ is made up of a Clubcard Pay+ payment account and a Round Up savings account - to let you pay, save and pick...