- Change of name and/or address;
- Change of occupation;
- Any building work;
- Your home becoming unoccupied;
- You plan to rent your home or part of your home;
- Your property is no longer solely owned by you or your family;
- Additions to, or increases in the value of, your contents, valuables or jewellery;
- You or someone in your home decide to use the home for business use, excluding child minding, clerical or administrative work with no employees.
- You or any person living with you has any unspent criminal convictions and/or is declared bankrupt.
- Any loss or incident that may cause a claim, even if you’re not claiming.
If you’re registered with Your Insurance Account, you can make the following changes online:
- Your details: name; occupation; contact details.
- Buildings cover: add/remove accidental damage or remove buildings cover altogether.
- Contents cover: sum insured; add/remove PP cover; add/remove contents cover; add/specified items; remove contents cover.
- Change address: you can tell us about a change of address to a different postcode but you won’t be able to change your property details.
- Add a joint policy holder.
For all other changes, please call Customer Services.