Are my pipes or underground services covered?

You’re covered for the cost of accidental damage to services, pipes and cables which you're responsible for and provide services to your home. The pipes and services must be within your property boundary, including any outbuildings you may have.

For more information about your cover and what is not covered, please refer to your policy schedule and policy booklet.

If you have opted for home emergency cover as an optional extra, they may be able to assist you. You can check and view your cover via Your Insurance Account 24 hours a day.
Was this article useful?