My Fixed Rate Saver interest is being paid into my Current Account, what do I need to do?

You'll need to let us know the details of a new account to pay your interest into (which could be monthly or yearly). This must be a UK bank account in your name. To update these details please call us on 0345 678 5678*.

Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Was this article useful?