How do I update my address, email, and phone number in the Mobile App?

How do I update my personal details in the Mobile App?
To update your details for your Clubcard Pay+, credit card, savings or loan account, simply log in to our Mobile Banking App, go to the settings menu and then select ‘Personal details’. You can tap ‘Edit’ on any details you’d like to change.

Update your address
After you type in your house number or name and postcode, tap ‘Find address’. If your address pops up, just select it and tap ‘Confirm address’.If you don’t see your address listed you can choose ‘Enter address manually’ to enter it yourself. Once you’ve done that, tap ‘Update address’.

Is your mobile number correct?
You might not be able to buy things online using your card if we don’t have the right mobile number for you. This is because we’ll send you a text with a code you can use to verify your identity and keep your account secure.

What happens next?
We’ll send you a text to let you know everything has been updated successfully. If you get a text about this and you haven’t made any updates, please get in touch as soon as possible.

Keep all your accounts up to date
If you also have any Tesco Bank Insurance policies, you’ll need to update your address and mobile number for those separately. You can do this using Your Insurance Account if you’re outside your renewal period. For step-by-step instructions, please see our FAQ, 'How do I change my address on Your Insurance Account?’. You can also update personal details through Online Banking. For step-by-step instructions, please see our FAQ, 'How do I update my address, email and phone number in Online Banking?'.