Credit Cards

What is an Over Limit fee?
If a transaction you make, or other fees or interest take you over your credit limit, then you'll be charged a fee. Any...
What will my credit limit be?
Your credit limit is determined by a combination of things, including your credit history and other details from your application....
Can I pay my Credit Card early?
You can make a payment to your Tesco Bank Credit Card at any time but each month you'll receive a statement with a payment...
On my annual statement, why is there interest charged in the balance transfer section when the balance transfer amount is zero?
The interest relates to a balance transfer which was carried out before the start of this annual statement period. The statement...
How do I change back to paper statements for my credit card account?
You can change back to paper statements by logging in to our Mobile App or Online Banking.

If you’re using...
Where can I use my Tesco Bank Credit Card?
You can use your Tesco Bank Credit Card anywhere that displays the Mastercard symbol that is shown on your card. You can...
What do I need to do to pay with my credit card online?
When paying online with your credit card, we might need to check it's you making the purchase by sending a One Time Access...
When will my balance transfer arrive with my other credit card provider?
The balance transfer can take up to 2 working days to be completed (from when you activate your card). If you request a...
What is residual interest?
If you have a balance on your account you'll be charged interest on the transaction from the date you make it until the...
What happens if I close my Premium Credit Card, will my annual fee be refunded?
If you let us know that you no longer want to use your Tesco Bank Premium Credit Card after being charged the annual fee,...