JamieJ

I need to discuss my account(s) with you but don’t want to call, what else can I do?
We understand it can be difficult to get in touch and discuss your personal circumstances. The sooner you contact us the...
I have a repayment plan but you have asked me to give you an update. Why do I need to speak to you if nothing has changed?
We are required to review our customers’ affordability every 12 months to ensure payment plan agreements continue to be...
Can I use Apple Pay?
Tesco Bank Credit cards with the MasterCard logo and Tesco Bank debit cards can be added to Apple Pay. These include:...
How do I set up Apple Pay on my device?
To easily set up Apple Pay and manage your Tesco Bank Credit Card or Clubcard Pay+ Debit card, follow these simple steps:...
Where can I use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay lets you use your compatible device to pay in many stores accepting contactless payments. Look for one of these...
How do I use Apple Pay?
Using Apple Pay is easy no matter what device you use. To pay in shops, there is no need to wake your device. Simply hold...
Can I use Apple Pay abroad?
Most retailers who accept contactless payments will accept Apple Pay whether they’re in the UK or overseas. Different...