Balance transfer?

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I submitted a balance transfer last Thursday ie 6 days ago and it is showing on my Tesco credit card with the fee showing on Friday but the money has still not reached the other credit card provider.

Why is it taking so long and if the balance transfer hasn't been approved for some reason, when will this show up on my Tesco credit card - at the moment I have a £6,000 balance on my Tesco card but the £6,000 hasn't been paid off the card I requested the balance transfer from!
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @gmt21965, usually balance transfers will be fully processed within 2-3 working days. If this still isn't showing then please give our team a quick call on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm), and we can double-check the details the funds have been sent to. Please note, our Customer Service Centre has been impacted by COVID 19 and as a result, some of our services are closed from 5pm until 8am.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!