how do I find my loan account number?

• Tags for this Thread
  • loans
View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I only have my loan application paperwork and nothing else to access my account. How do I retrieve this information ?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @jasonwood, the quickest way to retrieve your account number is by checking the direct debit reference for your loan. The account number is the last 8 digits before the forward slash and the sort code is 40-64-12.

This information is also available on your welcome pack and on your statements. If you don't have any of these to hand, I can send a copy of your welcome letter to you in the post. This will take 5-9 working days to arrive and if you would like me to arrange this I can. However, please don’t send any personal details here until we’ve taken you to our secure conversation.

If you need the details before this time, please give our Loans team a call on 0345 600 6016, available Monday to Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-2pm, and they'll be able to confirm this information over the phone.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!