Information about credit card

Fresh Eyes
    Am I being strange? I find it really hard to find out what the balance of my credit card was at the last billing date. Surely this is as important as the minimum payment, due date and current balances if people are to be given all the tools they need to manage their finances?
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Rankersbo Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. All of this information is available to you on your statements and you can also check your balance and your transactions via the mobile app and online banking. I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Fresh Eyes
    I know it is on my statements, and how to get to it. It needs to be more visible. I was asking for an improvement to the website.

To find it from my statement I have to either dig out a piece of paper is really too much to go through for a BASIC piece of info that should be upfront and easy to get to. If we are going online information like this needs to be at our finger tips, not tricky to find and tucked away. Basically more of the info in the grey box of a statement should be easily accessible without opening a pdf file or looking at a paper document.

In the transactions section there should be a balance between the transactions since last statement and the transactions on last statement section. In the blue box the balance of last statement should be visible when you can see the minimum payment.
    Attached Images Attached Images