Introduce Yourself

Window shopper
    I'm Toby from Sheffield. I am interested in Criminology and Comedy (how strange & vast is that)
    I am living with multiple physical health issues along with mental health and I also struggle with life and people due to being Autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_d View Post
    Hi everyone,

I’m Sarah from the Tesco Bank community team and welcome to the community if this is your first visit!

I’d really like to get to know you all, so the team and I wanted to create a place where everyone can say hello and share a bit about themselves.

This is a community for Tesco Bank members to offer each other advice, but it's also a social community, so I’d love to hear from you!

Here’s a bit about myself first. I’ve been in the Community team for 3 and a half years now and with Tesco Bank for just over 10 years. My background is financial services, having worked for Halifax and Bank of Scotland for 11 years prior to this. I have two young children aged 4 and 8 and when they are not keeping me busy I love going to the gym and all things exercised related.

So, over to you. Some of these questions might get you started below:

• Why did you decide to join the community?
    • I joined to see what other people ask and what answers people get.
    • How are you finding it so far?
    • So far so good.
    • What hobbies do you love in your spare time?
    • I try stay active on social media as it's a great way to network and connect with others, I also enjoy watching true crime shows and I also enjoy Agatha Christie crime such as Poirot.
    • Are you an expert at anything?
    • I'm an expert in nothing! (does that count) ?
    • What’s a really weird fact about yourself?
    • Not sure and I dare not ask my wife.

You can also speak to me directly if you need anything, so feel free to send me a private message any time.

That’s it for now. Say hello below! 

Sarah
    Fresh Eyes
    @sarah_d Hi I'm Adrian from Suffolk, I joined to ask a question about my new card, i'm a bit lost at the moment as I didn't see the introduce yourself thread at first, only ask a question.

So I did ask a question and now cant find it. Its fine though, this is my first time in this community.

My hobbies are Hot Rodding, Classic Cars, DIY. Built a 1932 Ford Hot rod over 30 years ago and still have it, also have a Ford Capri and try to do all the work myself on the cars.

I work in Research and Development engineering for an International Company,

I'm an expert at not being an expert!!

Anything weird? you tell me :)
    Last edited by Deuce; 09-04-22 at 10:20. Reason: Add bits
    Just looking
    Hi my name is Theresa Gunyeli from Basildon in Essex I’m 66 an a cancer survivor from Bilateral Breast cancer an I’m flat an proud I’m a proud mum of 3 Grown up children 2 girls an 1Boy an stepmum to another 2 girls an a boy also a Nana to my beautiful precious granddaughter who is my absolute world an step nanny to 7 more who I absolutely adore they are my grandchildren as far as I’m concerned
    Last edited by Tattysted; 06-05-22 at 12:56. Reason: To short to submit
    Community legend
    Hi Theresa @Tattysted

Welcome to the Community, its lovely to have you here 😁
    I'm sorry to learn you had to battle with the awful C (I lost my father to cancer) but sounds like you've come through it well.
    You have a lot of support and love around you with your children/grandchildren!!

Caz @25H
    On the look out
    Hi guys!
    My name is Jo :)
    it is really good to become a part of such a great community!
    ​​​​​​​Have a good day ;)
    Community legend
    Hi Jo,

Great to have you with us in this amazing community with a great community manager.

Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Community Manager
    @JoDispens @Tattysted Welcome to the Community!! How are you finding your time here so far?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

On the look out
    Hi
    I'm newly retired (sadly early due to ill health), and have just found this community. I had no idea it existed.
    I use Tesco Bank for my finances and am a big ClubCard user - lots of weekends away (so sad Hilton Hotels are gone😥), meals out, Eurotunnel, railcards........
    Ta!
    Community Manager
    @hennyg Welcome! What's the best thing you've used you Clubcard points on? For me it has to be Cinema tickets as it really cuts the cost down on a trip with the kids :)
    Community legend
    Hi @hennyg

Really pleased to have you onboard with us at the community.

Sorry to learn your early retirement is due to ill health.

I too use my Clubcard points for hotel stays and for railcards.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H