Verified AnswerVerified AnswerHi @MCole
This should only take a few minutes via Your Insurance Account.
If completed online your premium may change but you won't have to pay the £25 administration fee.
- Once you log in, select the policy you want to make the change on and then click 'Make Changes'
- Click 'Change car' from the drop down menu
- Select the date you want your change to take effect from, read the statements carefully and if accepted, click 'Confirm'
- Please enter your new registration and click 'Find my car'
- If the vehicle details are correct please click 'Continue'. If the details are not correct, please select 'This is not my car' and manually enter the correct details. Once complete, select 'Continue'
- You will then be presented with the cost to make the change and the option of adding any optional extras to your policy whilst making the change
- If you're happy and want to go ahead, click 'Go to checkout'. If you do not want to go ahead, click 'Back to your account'
Alternatively you can call the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they will be only too happy to assist further.
Hope this helps!!
Warm wishes, Caz @25H
Hi @MCole, thanks for getting in touch. You can update your car details by visiting Your Insurance Account (YIA), I have attached a link below to explain how to do this. If you can't access YIA, you'll need to give our Car Insurance team a call on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm), and they will be able to assist further. I hope this helps!