How does it work?
Pay by Bank sends a secure instruction to your other bank, telling them to send the money from your account to your Tesco Bank Credit Card. Just now you can only use this service with other banks based in the UK that have signed up to Pay by Bank.
Have you tried it?
We’ve already had some positive feedback from customers who have used Pay by Bank and we’d love to hear more about your experiences.
- How have you found using Pay by Bank?
- If you’ve decided to use Pay by Bank as your preferred payment choice, tell us why.
- If you’ve decided not to try making a payment using Pay by Bank, let us know your reasons.
- Tell us your ideas for improvements to Pay by Bank.
If you haven’t tried using Pay by Bank, and you’d like to give it a try, here are a few helpful tips:
- Log in to Online Banking, click on your credit card account and select Make a Payment from the dropdown menu.
- Choose Pay by Bank and enter the amount you’d like to pay.
- Choose your bank from the list and check all your payment details are correct and then select Confirm.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment request.
- Your bank will carry out checks on your account to confirm if the payment can be made.
After the payment has been successfully processed, details will be shown in your transactions and will be included in your monthly statements.
Let us know how you get on.