Statement Late Again!

Each month I wait patiently for my CC statement to be availabe so that I can pay it off and then start buying again. And yet again this month I'm still waiting, meaning I've lost a whole day for delivery on items I want to purchase. I stop spendingeach month until I can clear the outstanding balance. I've arranged for statements to be available on the 4th of the month. No point trying to bring it forward because I can't change the date on which my pension is paid. With other reputable CC companies the statement is issued during the early hours of the morning. But with Tesco Bank they never deliver at a reasonable time - and I have even found they miss the expected day and provide it the following day (i.e on the 5th). I'm surprised at TB's attitude towards this, most companies start chasing for payment at the earliest opportunity, yet they are determined to avoid me paying money that is due.
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    Hi ,

Sorry to hear there's been some delays with the statements coming through to you. Our statements are produced and available to view in the early hours of the day after the statement runs to. For example, if the final date on the statement runs to the 4th of the month, the final billing would be ready to see by early morning on the website on the 5th or 3 to 5 working days later by post. If you're finding that this isn't happening and is appearing a few days after the final date, I'd advise to call in to our centre on 0345 300 4278, and we can investigate further.
    Last edited by ChristinaG; 22-01-21 at 17:08.
    It looks like this might be a misunderstanding on my part. I was expecting the online statement to appear on the requested day (e.g. 4th), which sometimes happens. However this month the statement did appear by 6am on the 5th, so all is well. Thanks for confirming.